Request your favorite subjects here
Cluster Summer
AI Tubes
Labels
Blog Archive
Buscar este blog
Powered by Blogger.
Widget
Followers
Total Pageviews
Jun 3, 2026
Welcome
Hello, my name is Angelita and I live in Catalonia (Spain)
I am married, I am the mother of three children and the grandmother of 3 grandchildren.
I love to read, great animal lover
And of course not addicted to the Paint Shop.
There are many years that I spend a little of my free time
Practicing and learning new things every day, because Paint Shop
You can never stop learning.
I thank you for your visit.
I hope you find something you like.
My greetings
Angelita.
Labels:AI tubes Angelita Scraps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Translate
Featured Post
Halloween
Contributors
Blogroll
Popular Posts
-
Hello, my name is Angelita and I live in Catalonia (Spain) I am married, I am the mother of three children and the grandmother of 3 grandch...
-
To obtain the material, you must contact me and provide the pack number, as well as the URL of your blog or website. It is only shared with ...


Bienvenue en espérant que le blog vous plais au plaisir de vous lire bisous
ReplyDeleteMerci Maryse pour ton aide
DeleteCoucou, merci beaucoup d'être venue sur mon blog ce qui me permet de découvrir le tien,
ReplyDeleteavec un beau design et des jolies créations..
Comme je n'ai pas trouvé où écrire un petit mot, je l'écris ici !
Au plaisir de se "revoir" via nos blogs,
Bon dimanche :) Très belle semaine.
Stéphanie.
Hi, thank you so much for visiting my blog, which allowed me to discover yours!
It has a beautiful design and lovely creations.
Since I couldn't find where to leave a message, I'm writing it here!
Looking forward to "seeing" each other again via our blogs.
Have a lovely Sunday :) Have a wonderful week.
Stéphanie.
Good evening, Stéphanie.
DeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog. It wasn't by chance that I found you here, as I already knew you from the Cigalix forum. I had to leave the forum because it was impossible for me to dedicate myself to both my blog and the forum.
But I miss you all very much. My greetings to Cigalix, Tinnad, and Domi.